PEARSON COMPOSITE PILINGS
|Why Are Pearson Fiberglass Pilings Preferred Over Wood, Steel or Concrete?
Fiberglass Piling Features
- Fiberglass composite pilings are stronger than wood or steel.
- 100% corrosion resistant & impervious to rot
- 100% resistant to insect, borer, and marine growth attack
- Consistent weight, diameter, and straightness
- Available in one piece lengths up to 75 feet
- 8", 10", 12", 14" and 16" diameters
- 1/3 the weight of comparable wood and 1/4 the weight of steel
- No coatings or preservatives required
- The outer layer is a toughened acrylic paint system for Ultra Violet radiation protection.
- Can be drilled, cut, and fastened similar to wood
- Available in two colors- brown or light gray
Fiberglass Piling Benefits
For complete specifications and test data, please click here.
- Fiberglass pilings will never rot, rust, crumble or develop splinters
- Hollow design allows installation over old, existing pilings, greatly reducing cost of demolition
- Long lasting durability eliminates replacement and maintenance costs
- Superior strength better resists forces of mother nature and high impacts from man made objects
- Consistent, attractive appearance
- Environmentally friendly – no preservatives to leach into the soil or water
- Lightweight makes for easier installation and transportation
- Easily drilled, cut and fastened
- Increases value of waterfront properties
- Friction piling design increases resistance in a variety of soil conditions to prevent shifting or movement in flood surge conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions